Our commitment your privacy
myphoneshop.com.ng is committed to respecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We value and appreciate each and every customer.
Safe & secure shopping is our top priority. We use a variety of security measures, including sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to maintain the safety of your personal information. All credit card and personal information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases.
We will never sell, rent or loan your information to outside parties ever. We assure you that we take this very seriously and make it our priority to our customers. This data will be used until our customers opt out.
“By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.”
What information we collect
We will collect the following information when you create an account:
- Your name
- Contact address
- Email address
- Telephone number.
We will collect the following information when you place an order:
- Your name
- Delivery (Contact) address
- Email address
- Telephone number,
- Order History
When we may ask for more information:
- If our couriers need help delivering.
- If your order is flagged up by our secure payment gateways and more information is required.
- If we need more information to solve any issues.
This information will not be collected and collated but used temporarily to solve any problems that arise from an order.
What information could this be, but not limited to:
- Documentation to support order,
- Proof of delivery address or customer.
If you enter one of our surveys or competitions, we will collect the following:
- Your contact details
- Any information that you disclose to us in your responses
How we may use your information
How we may use your personal data
We will use your personal data where appropriate to:
- Provide goods and services to you and/or your organization;
- Profile our customers
- Let you know about the latest developments and improvements to our website/business.
- Inform you about other goods and services in which you may be interested;
- Should you create an account or order products from us, then you will receive emails informing you of breaking developments and special offers. You may, of course, decide to opt out of receiving these messages, by selecting the unsubscribe option at the bottom of every email.
3rd Party Website Links
Our website may have links to other 3rd party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites and you should satisfy yourself that they are safe to use and inform yourself of their own privacy practices. We cannot be held liable for any losses sustained using 3rd party websites.
It should be noted that the majority of web browsers automatically accept cookies; however, your web browser can be altered to not accept them. If cookies are blocked it does prevent certain features of the website from working correctly.
Access and correction of your personal information
- You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge.
- Before providing personal information to you or a person acting on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
- If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
- If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us as set out below.
- Please note the information you have provided will be linked to your login account, which can easily be accessed by yourself, through our repair tracker.